In many countries education agents are widely used by students who are plotting to study overseas. The agent suggests appropriate courses and institutions to the student, and helps them with the enrollment and visa application process.

If you are an existing or would be educational consultant, counselor, or educational agent in any region of the world, you can partner with us and become European Universities’s Certified Education Partner in your own region . As soon as you become our partner, we will send you our partner certificate , and also sign a formal agreement with you. We will provide you complete training on how you should introduce European Universities to your region’s prospective students. Immediately after becoming our partner, you can start referring working adults to European Universities for their desired education. You will get revenue-share for each individual enrollment that happens through your referral.

European Universities has many years first hand experience in working with the most reputable student recruitment agents that act as international ambassadors, taking the time to visit your school, learn in depth about the programs they will be promoting and commit to accurately present our institution to the students they counsel.

Please write us freely if you would like to join our community.

We welcome overseas agents from any corner of the world.

For inquiries please write  to us:



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *